- address PO Box 124, Charlton Park, Charlton 3525
- phone Troy Heenan: 0431 813 344
- email email@example.com
The club was first formed in 1881 and is thought to be one of the oldest tennis clubs in Australia.
- 16 Grass Courts
- 2 Hardcourts with lighting
- Clubhouse and surrounds
Affiliated with the North Central Lawn Tennis Association, the competition includes the towns of Nullawil, Birchip, Wycheproof, St.Arnaud, Donald and Charlton.
- Senior Tennis – played Saturday afternoons. Competitive tennis with a social atmosphere.
- Midweek Ladies – played Thursday mornings. Great tennis in the cool of the day.
- Junior Tennis – played Thursdays after school.
- Hardcourt Tennis – available all year round. Lighting hire available from Vale of Avoca B&B ($10 per hour plus $10 deposit).
- Seniors : $110 plus $5 green fees
- Midweek: $110 plus $3 green fees
- Juniors: $55
The Club also holds an annual three day tournament over the Australia Day weekend which is a major fundraiser for the club. See event calendar for further details and entry forms.
We welcome any potential members to come and have a hit, young or old, in a family-friendly, relaxed atmosphere.